Derbyshire Carers Association (DCA) is a friendly, innovate and growing Charity that’s adding huge social value to families and communities across the East Midlands.
We recruit skilled staff and volunteers who share our core values. We offer flexible working (where appropriate), generous leave entitlements and we also support Carers within the workplace. Staff are encouraged to improve their skills whilst working for DCA and we offer a variety of free training packages to support personal development.
We have volunteer and apprenticeship roles within the organisation which can improve potential job opportunities, and in many cases, has led to gaining employment with DCA.
If you want to make a difference by supporting the thousands of unpaid Carers across Derbyshire, then we hope you'll consider coming to work for us.
Graduate Marketing Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate to work for a diverse charity supporting unpaid Carers in Derbyshire. The successful candidate will be joining our Communications team, responsible for producing marketing materials, writing content and sharing information to the charities website and social media channels.
Graduate Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
This position will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Writing content including blog posts, e-bulletins, presentations, infographics, website content and social posts
- Liaise with external partners and stakeholders
- Research and develop knowledge of Carer support services across Derbyshire
- Work in a fast-paced environment where decisions must be taken quickly and based on the best available evidence
- You will report to the Communications Team Leader
Graduate Marketing Assistant Essentials
- The successful candidate will be an ambitious, inquisitive, and intelligent graduate
- You will be passionate about writing content, with excellent research skills and an eagerness to learn
- You must be confident in communicating with a diverse range of clients and partners
- Ability to use creative/design packages (Adobe Premier Pro, Canva Pro or similar).
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th February 2022
Interviews to be held week commencing 7th March 2022
Please note, we do NOT accept CV’s, see attached application form
Are you interested in helping us to make a difference to the lives of carers?
We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic volunteers to join our Board as Trustees/Directors.
We particularly need Trustees with a financial, fund raising or a legal background but our overwhelming need is for new Trustees with a keen interest in helping us to meet the diverse needs of carers. New Trustees/Directors will contribute to the development of our charity as we face the challenges ahead and will have the capacity to commit time on a regular basis to governance issues. Personal experience of being a carer and/or having links to minority communities and/or young carers would be helpful.
A Trustee application pack can be obtained via email from - Nicola.Parsons@derbyshirecarers.co.uk
Completed forms should either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the address on the application form. Please note CV's will not be acceptable.
Online support for unpaid carers in Derbyshire from Mobilise Mobilise - Derbyshire.pdf (681 KB...Read more
Latest Covid News January 2022
Latest Covid update with news on changes to isolation period https://mailchi.mp/d46925b...Read more