Carers As Ambassadors
Carers as Ambassadors
The Ambassadors Programme aims to enable Carers to influence, shape and develop Carer’s services in Derby city. Ambassadors provide valuable feedback on how policies and services operate within the community.
Ambassadors have the opportunity to attend a variety of events including:
• Delivering presentations to groups to raise awareness of Carers services
• Liaising with GP and hospital teams
• Linking in with universities
• Meetings in Health and Social Care sector
• Carers Strategic Partnership meetings with Derby City Council
As part of their role Ambassadors are kept informed about current services, enabling them to participate in future proposal consultations.
If you are a Carer or Past Carer and are passionate about capturing Carer’s views and concerns we would like to hear from you.
For more information on volunteering as an Ambassador for Derby City, please contact 01332 200002
Young Carers Everyone’s a Film Maker Project
A Derbyshire County Council Action grant has been awarded for a new project “Young Carers Ever...Read more
Young Carers at Derby County
DCFC Vs Millwall FC - & Meeting Wayne Rooney On Saturday the 14th of Dec three of our young care...Read more