Personal Health Budgets - Free Event
FREE Half-day, Awareness Event for Individuals, Carers, Families and Service Providers
9.30am- 1.00pm, followed by lunch
The Stuart Hotel, 119 London Road, Derby, DE1 2QR
From 1st October 2014 anyone in receipt of continuing healthcare funding or children who are receiving continuing care have the ‘right to have’ a personal health budget.
From April 2015 personal health budgets will also be available to people with long-term conditions.
Southern Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group and In Control are offering individuals, carers, families and providers the opportunity to attend a half-day information and engagement event.
Who should attend?
• Individuals, carers and families
• Providers of health and social care services (including voluntary and community sector organisations)
What is the purpose of the event?
This event will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Learn about what personal health budgets are and the principles behind them
• Gain an understanding about the personal health budget agenda and the legal duties of the Clinical Commissioning Group
• Learn about Southern Derbyshire’s local progress and help develop the strategy and vision around personal health budgets
• Hear directly from a personal budget holder about their experience of having and managing their budget
• Work with Southern Derbyshire CCG and In Control to help plan the next steps for personal health budgets in Southern Derbyshire
To book your place please click here to download the registration form.
For further information or any queries please contact:
email@example.com Tel: 01332 868785